When I need him the most: is him where? where is him?
In my pants pocket? no, he isn't there.
Beside of my bed? no, he isn't there.
Outside of my door? no, he isn't.
He is in nowhere. He is in everywhere.
Ohh... I think maybe he can be in me heart...
No, he i'sn't in my heart too, because I pull out him with all my forces.
So... he is in everywhere why?!
Now I had the think that he could be in the sky... maybe...
In my pants pocket? no, he isn't there.
Beside of my bed? no, he isn't there.
Outside of my door? no, he isn't.
He is in nowhere. He is in everywhere.
Ohh... I think maybe he can be in me heart...
No, he i'sn't in my heart too, because I pull out him with all my forces.
So... he is in everywhere why?!
Now I had the think that he could be in the sky... maybe...
[Ok, eu sei que o texto está com erros de gramática sérios e isso é de propósito]
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário